Adult Education - KCSD, Camden, South Carolina (SC)

Former students and alumni of Adult Education - KCSD and Kershaw County Schools, education verification companies, educational institutions and government agencies can now request High School Transcripts, Immunization Records and Graduation Verifications online. Complete the online request, sign a release authorization online, and pay online. 3-easy steps!

Select Below to Get Started

What best describes your graduation status from this School?

If you eventually graduated from School and need your final transcript, we recommend you request your transcript from the School or adult education program you graduated from.
Do you need to request your GED?
What year did you/the student last attend?

You have selected Adult Education - KCSD, Camden, South Carolina (SC)

High School | Board of Education

Adult Education - KCSD is located at 2029 West DeKalb, Camden, SC, 29020.

It ranks 340 out of 410 schools in the state of SC, with enrollment of 0 students. It is a part of the Kershaw County Schools schools district / board of education , which is located at 2029 West Dekalb Street, Camden, SC, 29020.

Request your transcript from other High Schools:

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I obtain my high school transcript and/or education verification?

In an effort to provide better and more secure service to our former students, all background verifications, corporate verifications, corporate information requests, transcript requests, must be made online using our automated student record/information request system. Access our Online Transcript Request Form to make your request.

How long does it take to get a copy of my transcript?

The records are housed at our off-site archives. The turnaround time on transcript requests is approximately 7 to 10 days.

Is there a fee involved?

The fee for Former Students is $7 per order. You can request more then 1 transcript per order.
The fee for Colleges, Universities, Background Check Agencies and other 3rd parties is $13 per copy.

Can I get a copy of my diploma or GED?

KCSD does not have diploma or GED copies. You can request these directly from the South Carolina Department of Education at (803) 734-8040 or go to

I need early school records for a delayed birth certificate (or passport application, social security benefits application etc…). Can you help me with this?

In some cases, yes we can help you. Please complete the Online Transcript Request Form and state the specific information you are requesting. We will search the archives and let you know if we have been successful.

Contact Us

If you have questions about your student record, please contact the Kershaw County Schools Records Department at: 803 432 8416

If you are having technical issues with the online form, please contact 1 888 446 6586, or email

NeedMyTranscript does not handle GEDs. If you need to request your GED please click on the link below and you will be redirected to the GED Testing Services website. Please contact them directly for any questions or concerns.